If you need Home Health Care or Mental Health Counseling, there is no better place than at Venerate. Our standards are second to none. Venerate Standards are much more than an inspirational statement. They are an important practical guide for our staff. Our standards are a definitive affirmation of the specific professional expertise that our workers bring to contemporary home health care and mental health counseling practices. The purpose of our practice is to promote recovery and enhance the development of each individual’s power and control over their lives.
- Home Health Express
- Venerate Home Health has the experience and compassion needed to provide care in a home environment without sacrificing quality or safety.
- Behavioral Services
- The purpose of our practice is to promote recovery, restore individual, family, and community and enhance the development of each individual’s power and control over their lives.
- Personal Care / Private Duty
- Venerate takes pride in matching our caregivers to clients based on their level of care needed and personality. We provide personal care, homemaking assistance, respite care and advanced supportive and restorative services.
- Advantage Case Management
- The Advantage programs provide home and community based services to persons age 21 and older who qualify for nursing facility care. The Advantage programs are designed to support, not replace family or other informal support or assistance and to aid and enhance the family or caregiver’s ability to provide care for a person. A person must first qualify for Medicaid, a low income service, prior to receiving Advantage. Advantage cannot be provided for children or those individuals with mental retardation.
We strive to restore the dignity and health of each person served and we do our very best to maximize their level of confidence and independence. We have compassionate staff with proven skills and integrity to deliver the highest standard of care. We are continuously striving to be the very best in person centered care and in customer service.
We have structured a dynamic organization that hires and retains competent people, an organization that is continuously improving by investing in human capital and technology to meet customers’ ever-changing needs. We are committed to using good people and technology to serve customers better.
Our mission is to provide quality care which recognizes the inherent human worth and dignity of all persons, and to make our programs and services available to all without restriction. We want to:
- Restore human dignity, social, emotional, and spiritual wellbeing of our clients and families.
- Create a healing environment where employees, clients and family work together to provide personalized care.
- Be the leader in advocating high quality care programs and developing resources to satisfy the primary needs of the citizens of our service areas.
- Operate in an ethically and fiscally responsible manner without compromising our client’s care needs.