Venerate is a locally owned company that was founded in 2006. We are a full service Home Care company that is accredited by CHAP for Home Health and CARF for Behavioral Health. We also offer Personal Care and Case Management through the Advantage Program.
Venerate does not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the ground of race, color, or national origin, or on the basis of disability or age in admission to, participation in, or receipt of the services and benefits under any of its programs and activities, whether carried out by Venerate Advantage Case Management directly or through a contractor or any other entity with which Venerate Advantage Case Management arranges to carry out its programs and activities.
We strive to restore the health of each client served and we do our very best to maximize their level of independence. We have compassionate staff with proven skills and integrity to deliver the highest standard of care. We are continuously striving to be the very best in Advantage Case Management.
The Venerate vision is to aspire to be the best in everything that we do. To achieve our vision, we have structured a dynamic organization that hires and retains competent people, an organization that is continuously improving by investing in human resources and technology to meet customers’ ever-changing needs. We are committed to using good people and technology to serve customers better and manage assets more effectively. Keeping pace with technology and fully exploiting its promise is essential to reducing our operating cost, improving productivity, and providing value added services to our customers.
The mission of Venerate Advantage Case Management is:
- To provide quality health care which recognizes the inherent human worth and dignity of all persons served, and to make our programs and services available to all without restriction.
- To create a healing environment where Case Mangers, allied health professionals and staff work together to provide personalized care.
- To be a leader in advocating high quality health care programs and developing resources to satisfy the primary health care needs of the citizens of our service areas.
- To operate in an ethically and fiscally responsible manner without compromising the Client and Client’s care needs.
Our goal is to provide care that is:
- Safe – avoiding injuries to Clients from the care that is intended to help them;
- Effective – providing services based on scientific knowledge to those who would benefit, and refraining from providing services to those not likely to benefit;,
- Customer centered – providing care that is respectful of, and responsive to, individual customer preferences, needs, and values and ensuring that customer values guide all decisions;
- Timely – reducing waits and potentially harmful delays;
- Efficient – avoiding waste, including waste of equipment, supplies, ideas and energy;
- Effective – meets the goals and satisfaction of the customer and family;
- Equitable – providing care that does not vary in quality because of personal characteristics such as gender, ethnicity, geographic location, and socioeconomic status.
WHY PEOPLE CHOOSE VENERATE
- Because we provide high quality and comprehensive Home Care Services. The staff at Venerate has the experience and compassion needed to provide care in a home environment without sacrificing quality or safety.
- Because we develop and implement an individualized Plan of Care that is tailored to the needs of each client.
- Because we have the highest level of Accreditation expected of any Home Care Company in our Market.
- Because finding reliable care for a loved one should not be scary, difficult or confusing, but often times it is all three. We are committed to being a resource that can help our clients determine the best option for all health care situations.
- Because of the stringent standards we put in place to assure that only the best qualified, most reputable employees are hired. We conduct an in-depth background search followed by a criminal history check and all home health aides receive personal training and are supervised by a licensed nurse.
- Because our holistic approach helps address a broad range of issues and concerns from establishing a care plan to helping cope with loss and grief.
- Because there is no cost to our client if they have or qualify for either Medicaid or Medicare.